Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Here we go!


I know I should have started this months ago, but I'm not computer savvy AND I've been a little busy. Miranda actually created this blog for me....so here we go. Most of you know the story, but I'll tell it again if you don't mind. I woke up this day (October 12th) and something told me I just didn't feel right. After much discussion, well not really, Steve and I were off to the hospital. This is the day that forever changed our lives. Shortly thereafter, our two little miracles were born. I wept when I heard them cry for the first time. It was AMAZING!! Here Steve and I were, parents of healthy twin girls. We had tried for so long and here we were. Time flew by so fast. Now we had two little people to care for. Miranda was so excited too!! Of course she couldn't let us know, but we could tell. It was so funny to see Steve in his Smurf outfit. What a proud Daddy! He wore that blue suit with pride. Well it's late and I'll continue the story later. Like I said earlier, not so computer savvy so it takes me a while to post.