Friday, November 13, 2009

Just a little update...


Well we had our 1 year check up a few weeks ago and there's not much to report. Isi was still around 15 1/2 pounds and Oli was 18 1/2 pounds. Oli is a good 2 inches taller than Isi. But Dr. Kincaid said they both look great. As far as Isi and her weight, we are just going to sit back and watch. She has actually fallen off her growth curve and is under the 3rd percentile, but is still doing well. We think she is just going to be little. I'll tell you what, she's a little spit fire! Wonder where she gets that from?? Neither baby was happy that day since they had to get three immunizations and the flu shot. That wasn't fun. I was surprised I didn't cry. Usually I do. I don't like it when my babies cry.

As you can see from the pictures above, the girls love to look outside. We rearranged our furniture in our living room so they would be able to look outside. Now they love to lick the windows, which is what they are doing in these pictures. Too funny!